Architects, homeowners , contractors , and designers agree, GeoDeck is the best overall composite decking solution in the industry, and we have the science to prove it.
Contact your local factory representative about becoming a GeoDeck dealer or contractor, contact us online or call (866) 800-3798.
Why Choose GeoDeck?
GeoDeck has been proven by third party testers to be the best overall composite decking solution in the industry.
- Easy installation – Saves time & labor
- Greater Mechanical Strength – saves money and time on framing
- Extremely low maintenance – stays beautiful with minimal effort
- Fade, scratch, warp, mildew resistant – due to our patented formulas
- Environmentally Friendly — it doesn’t contain any toxic or hazardous chemicals or materials
- LEED Approved Materials — excellent choice to meet LEED standards
- Made in the USA — GeoDeck is 100% made in the USA
GeoDeck Dealers & Distributors
With GeoDeck’s promotional packages and marketing support, you can be sure that your contractors have the education and the tools they need to sell deck projects and that you have the flexibility to promote your business in a variety of ways.
For more information or to learn how to become a GeoDeck Dealer or Distributor, please see our GeoDeck Dealers & Distributors page.
GeoDeck Contractors & Installers
GeoDeck can help make your business more successful by saving you time, allowing for growth into new markets, and delighting your customers.
- GeoDeck can save you up to 40% in time & labor
- GeoDeck decking boards come in four fade-resistant colors, three profiles, and can be used for almost any decking style
- GeoDeck’s commercial boards span a further distance and handles higher loads, allowing you to extend the application into commercial markets
- Customers prefer GeoDeck because of its unique, brushed look, extremely low maintenance requirements, and its long-lasting fade, scratch, mold and decay resistance
For more information please see our GeoDeck Contractors & Installers page.